Don't Miss Our 5th National Gathering in Los Angeles, CA
Join us for our 5th national gathering in the birthplace of the community benefits movement, and home to leading edge efforts to rebuild our economy. Our Summit brings together hundreds of leaders that are building power from the grassroots up – driving an agenda of good jobs, clean environment, and thriving communities from a powerful organizing base in our nation’s largest cities.
Together, we will claim, define and strengthen the next generation of our movement – rooted in our shared values of economic, racial and environmental justice.
The Partnership Summit convenes local leaders, policy makers and strategic campaigners from across the country. We’ll share and hone campaign and organizing strategies. We’ll build skills for sharper communications, research and policy development. And we’ll strengthen relationships among committed, collaborative leaders from local and national unions, community groups, and environmental, faith-based and racial equity organizations. (See the agenda.)
Join us to meet transformative leaders you can learn from, lean on and look to as you organize for change and build power for workers and communities back home.
The 2014 Partnership for Working Families Summit will include:
- Strategy sessions on campaigns that are transforming dangerous, dirty industries and developing the next generation of workplace and community leaders;
- Networking with organizers, researchers and policymakers who are leading national change from the heart and soul of our cities;
- Sessions for attorneys working with economic justice and community benefits campaigns, featuring national experts;
- Dynamic and inspirational plenaries highlighting skilled organizers, community builders and thoughtful leaders;
- Skill-building workshops focused on honing our communications, research, and organizing chops; and
- Music, Movement and Fun!!
Where: Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles, CA
When: February 4-6, 2014